Two Dads are Better than None

The adventures of two very adorable gay men trying to become fathers in a crazy ass world

Look who is in Texas

Well things have a interesting way of working out. A few months ago I posted a picture of Kimmy on this website trying to fix her up and low and behold, she has a man now. The interesting thing is that I introduced her to a really amazing friend of mine named Robert. Robert and I have been through numerous things together which I guess is one reason we are such good friends. We have a lot of history together. Several years in Japan and a couple of years in New York. Now he has moved to Texas which I never ever imagined would happen and things are heating up between him and Kimmy. And for those of you who know him, he still walks around in boxers and scratches his balls. Some things never change. Also, keep an eye out for some exciting news on our website!

0 comments:

About this blog

We are a committed gay couple of almost 10 years who are trying to start a family of our own. This is our story.

Those I Love

Followers