Two Dads are Better than None

The adventures of two very adorable gay men trying to become fathers in a crazy ass world

The last month has been quite crazy, all things considered. Life seems
to go on indifferent to what we do sometimes.
It is a beautiful Sunday morning after a nice soaking rain, much
needed, and I am sitting on the balconey enjoying the weather. Greg's
brother and girlfriend stayed with us this weekend on their way to
Oklahoma,

I have been rather consumed with my life these past few weeks. The
nice things is this: I am no longer afraid to be unemployeed, without
work or sustance. But i am also looking forward to getting back into
the swing of thongs ( that was a typo and should have said "things",
but I will leave it for freud's sake).

I am getting better at using my planner to sit and think and plan.
There is so much going on in my life that i don't even want to
start..perhaps a few words.

Job changes, stock market, day trading, finances, interviews, drug
test, lakes, family new and passing, dog haircuts, positive attitudes,
comfort, fear, cocktails, old friends, new challenges, friends getting
married, love, sex, computer monitors and beards.

Like changes quickly.

0 comments:

About this blog

We are a committed gay couple of almost 10 years who are trying to start a family of our own. This is our story.

Those I Love

Followers