Two Dads are Better than None

The adventures of two very adorable gay men trying to become fathers in a crazy ass world

I honestly would not even know where to start regarding updating this thing. I am an early adopter but I do not always follow through. Today is Thursday and Greg is downstairs cooking naan and I am having a cocktail on the blazing patio. I guess I could start with all that David Copperfield dribble but I won't.

For those who know me they will know that I lived in Japan for 6 years then in NYC for 2 years. These are things that I am proud of, so it is with certain fear and trepidation that I inform you I will be returning to Japan for awhile, in fact it has been 8 years which is really hard to believe. My head is occupied with that while Greg is considering India for his job for a few weeks. It's nice... I do like to travel and it's like I told a friend today - you regret the things you didn't do not the things you do - rather appropriate.

How lucky we are to live in a global society and transmit our lives over the internet. I will be using Skype to communicate with friends and family. It is still far enough away that I am not worried, you see, I have walked down many a foreign street before. I will elaborate more later, but basically there is travel in my future.

0 comments:

About this blog

We are a committed gay couple of almost 10 years who are trying to start a family of our own. This is our story.

Those I Love

Followers