Two Dads are Better than None

The adventures of two very adorable gay men trying to become fathers in a crazy ass world

The problem with blogs is that they never get updated. We are TOO busy to care people..don't you get it? Greg and I are in busy travel mode. He is in India for a few weeks and I just came back from Tulsa. It seems he and I are going career crazy now..I have taken a new gig and left CFC..It was fun working at the same conpany as my spouse, but I have bigger fosh to fry. The only regrets you have in life are the chances you never take...right? We shall see.

So I am unwinding with a merlot on the balconey and betting we will not get many T or T-ers..what do you bet?

Anyway, things have been odd, the least of which is being without my other half. He keeps me grounded and I miss him, but I will be going to India to visit him in about 10 days!

More later, but suffice to say that sometimes life slows down and sometimes it speeds up. Word.

0 comments:

About this blog

We are a committed gay couple of almost 10 years who are trying to start a family of our own. This is our story.

Those I Love

Followers