Two Dads are Better than None

The adventures of two very adorable gay men trying to become fathers in a crazy ass world

This is from my sister's blog...rock on Rhonda!! You will LOL reading it...

Funny things heard

Some pretty funny things have come out of my daughter's mouth in the past 24 hours. She seems to be really into observing her brother's body parts lately. And since he manages to take off his diaper any chance he gets, she has plenty opportunities to make her own observations of his body.

So today after his nap, he came downstairs to where we were sitting together, and his diaper was off of course. He started to climb on her, and they were playing nicely until she turned to me and said "ewww Mommy, Brandt's penis stinks!"

So a couple minutes later, my phone rang, and I was on the phone for a few minutes. It was a customer placing an order, and the kids chose that exact moment to start wrestling. I am listening to the lady tell me exactly what she wants on her shirt, and Brooklynn yells at the top of her lungs "STOP PUTTING YOUR PENIS ON MY FACE!!!!".

Oh shit. Did she realy just say that? I know for sure that the poor lady on the phone heard her, and I was mortified!

I continued the conversation trying not to laugh at what was going on, and I managed to finish taking her order a couple of minutes later. This lady probably thought I am a lunatic, but I probably am now that I think about it.

Can't wait to see what comes out of her mouth tomorrow. Night night!

0 comments:

About this blog

We are a committed gay couple of almost 10 years who are trying to start a family of our own. This is our story.

Those I Love

Followers