Two Dads are Better than None

The adventures of two very adorable gay men trying to become fathers in a crazy ass world

I want to bite the Apple so bad...I am contemplating an iPhone or a MacAir. As a major techno geek, I want the Macair so I can partion the HDD and put on a windows OS. I want ONE machine that is light, fully wifi-ed out and runs ANYTHING. For someone like me who was raised on Macs and went to PC for business, in a weird geeky way, the merging of 2 OSs on one machine is mind boggling and kinda makes me hard..weird huh. If it only ran 24 hours on a charge.

Instead, we are thinking of the iPhone route and wifi/3G combo. Contemplating toys is what I do when I sit around the house...am I a dork or what?

0 comments:

About this blog

We are a committed gay couple of almost 10 years who are trying to start a family of our own. This is our story.

Those I Love

Followers