Two Dads are Better than None

The adventures of two very adorable gay men trying to become fathers in a crazy ass world

Greg and I feel a bit isolated in our little gay bubble. We no longer watch Desperate House Wives we read the CR Mom's Blogs instead.

The top ten list of things you learn from reading their blogs:

10. These woman drop the F bomb left and right and WE LOVE IT

9. They talk about "Golden Showers" and the word "dildo" will return multiple hits

8. They eat bon-bons and watch Ricky Lake all day while they kids cry (just kidding!)

7. They became such a powerful local threat, the had to be "spun off" from the multi-million dollar developer.

6. They are total MILFs (if I were straight)

5. They can show you how to save money and get you on lists so telemarketers call you

4. The commonly get drunk at each others houses

3. You pray that their mother's-in-law don't read their blogs

2. They are not helicopter moms but rather helicopter "pilots"

1. Gratuitous references to poop, poop and more poop

and we would love to share a drink with all of them..keep it up girls!

4 comments:

Listen up! I'm one of those CR bitches and I LOVE IT! What would I do without the CR? The best group of gossipy drunks I've ever me. Not me, of course.

LMAO!

You might get a kick out the fact that tonight happened to be our Organizer's meeting, and I read your post to the organizers of the group. We got a good laugh out of it over our glasses of wine as we planned our Sep. calendar.

Erin and the other moms want you to come join us for a night out. You could be our mascot.

Yes, our mascot! We'll dress you up like a bear.

OMG I freaking love this post!!! you guys rock! i want to meet you two in person ASAP!

you guys should come have a drink with us at our GNO in september!

About this blog

We are a committed gay couple of almost 10 years who are trying to start a family of our own. This is our story.

Those I Love

Followers

Blog Archive