Two Dads are Better than None

The adventures of two very adorable gay men trying to become fathers in a crazy ass world

My sister is a way better blogger than I, so in an effort not to be lame, here are 7 random things about me:

1. I started my blog back way before it was *cool*. I tend to me 3-4 years ahead on the technology curve. Now there is so much info about people out there, it is mind boggling and somewhat overdone.

2. As a 6 year old, I was going to be a carpenter by day and a preacher by night. I am not sure where this redneck vision of happiness came from, but it is true.

3. I get annoyed with people who just talk about themselves in conversation and do not ask others questions. The don't understand the ping-pong concept...it has to go back and forth for the game to be fun.

4. I was raised Christian but do not really consider myself a Christian because I refuse to believe there there is only one God and the Christians are right. I fault this belief on education and travel. It is amazing what you learn when you open your eyes.

5. I wanted to be an architect when I was younger. I am still fascinated by designs, buildings and cool houses and living spaces.

6. I am not a huge believer in luck and I think people make their own luck in life. People who play the victim annoy me.

7. If money were no object, I would write short stories and paint all day. I have a weird attraction towards becoming a tormented artistic soul.

1 comments:

Good job Bur. Yes, I remember when you started your blog, and I didn't understand it. You were very ahead.

By the way, a pic just flashed on your little family pics on your blog. I thought it was a pic of Brooklynn, but it was me when I was little.

:)

About this blog

We are a committed gay couple of almost 10 years who are trying to start a family of our own. This is our story.

Those I Love

Followers

Blog Archive