Two Dads are Better than None

The adventures of two very adorable gay men trying to become fathers in a crazy ass world

Had to post a few of these since they were so funny. Sounds like something my mom would do:
 
My mom tells me to put her phone on "vibrator".
Tricia Evans, Arizona State University
 
My dad needed directions to the place I work, so to make it easy for him I linked the Google maps directions I looked up and pasted it into an email. He responded a few hours later that the link was too long to type into the address box.
Mallie T, UVA
 
I was in a very dimly lit restaurant with my parents and I asked my mom what time it was. She took out her brand new iPhone (which has the time displayed in huge digits on the screen) and used it like a flashlight to read the time on her watch.
Anthony P, Boston University
 
The other day my family was listening to my iPod in the car and my mom heard a song that she liked and said that she wanted it on her iPod. When I told her it was already on it she asked me "how far into it, like one hour?"

Jess S, North Carolina State

My parents' CD player wasn't working, so I took a look at it when I was home. My mom had been flipping CDs over "to hear the music on the other side".
betsy E, GA Tech

For the past two years, every time I've called my mom's cell phone it has rung all the way to voicemail. The other day I was in the same room as her when her phone rang and started playing some standard tune. I watched as she just looked at the phone and ignored the call. When I asked her if she was going to answer it she replied "Yes, but don't you have to wait until the song's over?"
From Matt B.

Last week my grandpa got a new camera that he was quite impressed with. When I asked him what the resolution on it was he said "7.2 pickles"
From Austin

My grandma kept complaing about how she couldn't get her new alarm clock to stop displaying 12:00. I went up to her room and took the sticker off of the display screen.
-Brett from Ohio State

0 comments:

About this blog

We are a committed gay couple of almost 10 years who are trying to start a family of our own. This is our story.

Those I Love

Followers

Blog Archive