Two Dads are Better than None

The adventures of two very adorable gay men trying to become fathers in a crazy ass world

Our Dog - Rudy

I know that everyone thinks they have the BEST DOG in the world but we REALLY DO. I told Greg that I wanted a dog and we agreed that when we moved to Dallas we would get one. Actually Greg is quite the cat lover and always tells EVERYONE that he got rid of his cat to be with me. You see, while I am actually a pretty healthy guy I am high allergic to cats. I hate them actually and Greg thinks they are the most wonderful creatures in the world. I beg to differ. Anyway, we knew we wanted a dog but I knew it had to be small (ie. little poop and can sit on my lap). It had to be well behaved and cuddly (ie. It had to match our decor...jk) and it had to allergy friendly. We initially looked at a Bichon Frise but the woman sold it right before we could pay her. That was fine though so we went to a gross nasty puppy mill and saved Rudy, a little beige Shih Tzu in a cage above his mommy.

We took him home and fell in love with him. Greg has grown up with pets but I have never had a house pet in my entire life (my mom was very mean...I hope she is reading this)

So for your edification, i will list the reasons why he is the BEST DOG.

1. Soooooo cute..He matches our carpet.
2. Loves to be in your lap. He NEVER gets tired of attention.
3. (Usually) poops and pees outside.
4. He is a fluffball - we use him to mop the floor.
5. He follows me around wherever I go.
6. He lets us dress him up (he had a Halloween and Christmas costume)
7. He is spoiled rotten (even his bed says so)




0 comments:

About this blog

We are a committed gay couple of almost 10 years who are trying to start a family of our own. This is our story.

Those I Love

Followers

Blog Archive