Two Dads are Better than None

The adventures of two very adorable gay men trying to become fathers in a crazy ass world

Our Homo Home

Like most gay couples we have a fabulous home ;-) Ha
Anyway...we try. Greg and I have done a few projects around the house and we figure since we enjoy hanging at home these days, why not make it like we want it. Since moving back from NYC we have spent a lot of time at home. Greg wanted his own separate bathroom since I was such a slob...what? so sue me! Anyway the other bathroom had this crappy old Holly Hobby wallpaper. Upon pulling it down we discovered there were two layers under it. So we had to redo the walls and add a glaze..what do you think?



I also developed a taste for Asian decor after my stint in Asia. We have what we call a ZEN room that is complete with shoji walls and a Buddhist shrine. I like lines and clean space but it is sometimes hard to do since we are kinda messy. Anyway, here are some shots.

0 comments:

About this blog

We are a committed gay couple of almost 10 years who are trying to start a family of our own. This is our story.

Those I Love

Followers

Blog Archive